KoHoSo Radio 66 has been taken offline. Please see our blog for continuing updates.
Website Owner and Purpose
Personal Data We Collect and Why
III. Contact Forms
Only KoHoSo is allowed to log into KoHoSoRadio66.com. With no user allowed to have any type of account, no data is collected in this manner.
V. Embedded Content from Other Websites
Who We Share Your Data With
How Long We Retain Your Data
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
Where We Send Your Data
Your Contact Information
I. How We Protect Your Data
However, KoHoSo has the website set up to take automatic security updates from WordPress (the software upon which KoHoSoRadio66.com runs), uses the Loginizer plugin to prevent brute-force attacks, implements the extra security features provided by the Jetpack plugin, and relies upon his web host, GeekGhost, to monitor and prevent suspicious activity that could result in a data breach. In addition, all passwords related to this site are as long and random as as allowed. In short, for a personal website run by one person, everything reasonable is done to keep your data secure.
II. Data Breach Procedures
1. Place KoHoSoRadio66.com in maintenance mode or some other form of suspension until the flaw that allowed the data breach to occur is corrected.
2. Report the data breach to all applicable law enforcement agencies and the site’s web host.
3. As soon as possible after any suspension of the site, make a blog post regarding all that is known about the data breach and place it first in the "featured" area at the top of the blog.
4. Immediately after making the blog post, insert a notice at the top of our home page directing users to our blog to get information on the data breach. This is due to the blog not being the main page of our website.
5. As needed if there is new information, make additional posts regarding the data breach and place them first in the "featured" area at the top of the blog (with new ones supplanting any made previously).
6. Any posts regarding a data breach would remain in the first slots of the website’s "featured" section for at least 90 days. This will be the same for the extra notice inserted at the top of our home page.
NOTE: As KoHoSoRadio66.com does not keep a centralized database of email addresses submitted from your comments, you would not receive an email regarding any data breach.
III. What Third Parties We Receive Data From
IV. Our Automated Decision Making and/or Profiling
V. Other Disclosures and Terms
2. Unless it is a quote or noted otherwise, all written material on KoHoSoRadio66.com is copyrighted. Advance permission for use is granted only if the quoted text is credited and includes a link back to KoHoSoRadio66.com. Any other use without the expressed consent of KoHoSo will result in legal action.
3. Photographs and scans on which KoHoSo claims copyright must be treated as stated above. Those posted under a Creative Commons license must be acknowledged as requested. Failure to comply will result in legal action.
4. All links on this website are used completely at the user’s risk.
5. Any legal action taken against KoHoSo due to this website must be brought in the County of San Bernardino, California U.S.A.
7. When making a comment, common courtesy is expected. Flaming and trolling will not be tolerated. Offenders will be banned from making comments and blocked from the site completely (including the ability to send KoHoSo an email) with no warning or possibility of appeal.
8. Comments spouting typical talking points for any political viewpoint will be deleted. Disagreeing over politics and making your points is OK. However, listing off what was heard or seen at a favorite political blow-hard media outlet is not. Repeat offenders risk being judged by KoHoSo as a flamer or troll as defined above.
More Information on Third-Party Cookies
Other cookies that might appear on KoHoSoRadio66.com are as follows.
- Facebook (comes from the "Share this" section of each page allowing users to re-post content)
- Google APIs (a non-information-grabbing cookie that allows this website to use Google Fonts)
- LinkedIn (comes from the "Share this" section of each page allowing users to re-post content)
- Live365 (provider of our main listening widget as our streaming host and music licensing agent)
- Pinterest (comes from the "Share this" section of each page allowing users to re-post content)
- WordPress and Gravatar (harmless cookies that allow use of WordPress tools and Gravatar in the comments section, some show as wp.com)
Content posted from YouTube on KoHoSoRadio66.com is always embedded using the "no cookie" option.